Hinckley, MN 55037
When emailing - please include your first/last name, city, state and telephone number.
alternate email: firstname.lastname@example.org
where puppies are people too
Scroll down for available puppies! Scroll to bottom of page for link to videos.
YES THIS PAGE IS CURRENT
You are welcome to come see the pups & meet the parents - or
we have a wonderful drivers that can deliver right to your door.
Scroll Down to see Available Puppies,
Make a Deposit and Reserve your Choice.
HOW DO I RESERVE A PUPPY?
You need to make a Deposit and
submit the following Application by email to reserve a puppy.
Please answer each question of the application.
You can submit your application without the Deposit however your choice of puppy or spot in line is not reserved until the deposit is made. If there is a time lapse between your application approval and your deposit - we may request an updated application.
If we do Not approve your Application - your Deposit will be refunded.
You must be approved by us. The criteria for that are explained below:
Highlight, Copy and click Copy as Plain Text to Paste the list in an email to me with your response after each question:
(If you have trouble with the copy and paste - email me with a request for an application, and I will email the application to you.)
Application Agreement to QUALIFY for & Adopt a PUPPY:
1. Your: First Name/Last Name
Mailing & Street Address/City/State/Zip
Number that you text at: ________________________
1a. Your Spouse/Significant Other's:
1b. Kid's Names/Ages
1c. Pets Names/Type/Breed/Gender(if fixed or not)/Ages:
1d. Do you Own or Rent your home? ______ Are dogs allowed? ______ Describe Yard: ____________
1e. DoB ___________ You Certify that you are 18 years old or older.
1f. What experience do you have with puppies and dogs?
1g. Have you (or your significant other) ever rehomed an animal? ____ If yes - who, when, why? _______
1h. Is everyone in your household enthused about getting a mastador puppy and agrees to the terms of this agreement? ________
1i. Is anyone in your household allergic to dogs? ____________________
2a. You agree not to crate or kennel the puppy for extended periods of time. (Nap-times and Night-time crating while potty training is ok as long as you take the puppy out as needed for potty.)
2b. You also agree not to leave the puppy alone for more than a few hours each day. ie - If you work outside the home - you either take the puppy with you, have puppy daycare, or you have a play area and another pet or person companion for your puppy.
2c. Please provide details of your schedule and the pups living area.
3. Mastadors are very social dogs, and puppies are babies that need regular companionship. You agree that you will have another dog or have access to other dogs on a regular basis (at least 3 or more times a week) for "puppy play dates". (I recommend if you do not have another dog or only have an older dog, that you consider two puppies - I've personally found that raising 2 puppies at the same time is much much easier than just one & it is better for the puppies.) A single furkid family can make for a bored and lonely puppy.
4. Vet Info: Name/Clinic/Address/Email/Tele:
4a: List 3 References (Name/Address/Email/Tele/Relationship to you/How long known):
5. Your puppy will live inside your home, as well as have regular access to outdoor exercise. You pup will Not be chained or confined to an outdoor type kennel. If you ever need to evacuate - you will take your pup with you.
5a. You will provide a good quality home, water, love, training, and care for the puppy.
7. You agree that you have adequate income/resources to provide medical/vet/holistic care as needed. You agree to activate the free 30 day health insurance for your puppy before, or at the time of, picking up your pup, or if delivery - at or before the time the driver picks up your pup. (For CA residents a small fee applies.) You agree to authorize me to activate said insurance (Ins is at no cost to you and no obligation - it will automatically drop after 30 days unless you pay to enroll.) You agree to pay to continue the insurance or carry other insurance for your pup if you would not have the funds to cover any major accident, illness, injury, etc, or if any circumstance arises within the free trial period that would require additional vet expenses.
8. You agree that you will not use oral flea and tick preventatives (if you do use these products you understand all warranties are void and that many dogs are having very serious side effects including unexplained illness, seizures and death. Do a facebook search "Does Bravecto Nexguard Comfortis Simparica Trifexis & Others Do they kill Dogs" to find several groups that also include the other brands of oral flea and tick meds, as well as collars and spot-ons.) Spot on meds can also be very dangerous causing severe side effects and even death.
9. You agree that you will not use harsh training methods and that if a behavior issue should arise that you are not able to resolve easily on your own, that you will seek the assistance of a reward/positive reinforcement based professional trainer or behaviorist.
10. You agree to socialize your puppy to other people, dogs, experiences, environments, & basic training, etc when you get your puppy through their 2nd year and as needed throughout their life. We also recommend finding or creating a good puppy class.
11. You agree that the puppy will not be bred or allowed to breed and you hereby agree to a NON‐BREEDING CONTRACT. You agree to ensure your Mastador does not breed, get bred or allowed to produce a litter. If these circumstances were to happen, you agree to return the Mastador prior to whelping to my facility at your expense, (unless otherwise agreed, in writing, that you would have the capability of whelping and raising a litter - in which case you agree that pricing and marketing of said pups will be determined by me, with your full cooperation including requested information, photos, videos, etc, and that I am entitled to all proceeds from said litter.) You would have the right to pickup your Mastador at your expense once the puppies are weaned. You agree that all proceeds from the puppies soley belongs to me. (If you do not cooperate or pay me the proceeds from the litter - Violation of the non-breeding clause will result in damages to me in the minimum amount of $12,000 per litter.)
12. You have a written plan for the puppy if something should ever happen where you would no longer be able to care for the puppy, such as in the event of family tragedy or some other unforseen circumstance.
12a. Provide Details of your plan with contact info/names/address/tele/email:
13. If you rehome the puppy, you/your family agree to screen the home for good quality, have the new family fill out our current application, and you will provide us with a copy of said application for approval, circumstances of rehoming, details of the new home and contact info.
14. You agree to contact us if you are no longer able to care for the puppy/dog. If you have not been able to find a good home - you will return the puppy/dog to us OR if the timing that you need to rehome the puppy allows, we will help you find a good home. We have an extensive network of pre-approved puppy families.
15. You understand that your choice of puppy will not be reserved until your completed application is approved and your non-refundable deposit has been made. You agree to make final payment before the puppy turns 6 weeks old, (I will Invoice you by email) (or if pre-approved - pay cash at the time of picking the puppy up at 8 weeks old) that all delivery and delivery related costs are in addition to the cost of the puppy and will be paid prior to the pup leaving our place. All credit card payments are subject to .045% fee.
16. You agree if for any reason you can not take possession of the puppy when it turns 8 weeks old that you will pay $20 per day as boarding costs through the date of pickup or actual delivery. $75 Vet fee applies to all puppies. (IF puppy is older than 8 weeks when you make your deposit, & you ask us to keep the puppy longer - then board starts 4 days after your deposit is made).
17. We post photos and/or video at least every 7-14 days to individual puppy albums and/or our MastadorPuppies Facebook Page. Photos and videos taken by us can be used by you for your personal use only. Once you have reserved a puppy, all requests for additional photos and/or video, of reserved puppies, must be accompanied with payment.
If you are on facebook - I would love for you to tag me (Melissa Bieber) or MastadorPuppies in photos and updates on your Mastador.
After you receive your puppy - Please join our Biebers Mastador Puppies Facebook Group that is exclusive to those with our puppies. Joining and remaining part of the group you agree to abide by the group rules.
18. You have read and agree to the Reservation Page and the Health and Care Page of this website.
19. Are you planning on picking your puppy up or do you want the puppy delivered?
19a. (Delivery/Flight Nanny is additional cost.) We work with drivers that will deliver right to your door or If you are in Canada will meet you at the border. (You can change this answer later if needed - however once delivery is paid there is no refund. Delivery quote is based on the address you provide at payment and on non-private transport. If you want private transport or delivery to a different location additional fees may apply. You assume all the costs, risks and responsibilities of travel/delivery. Route and schedule of deliveries are determined by the Driver. If opting for delivery you have read and agree to Paragraph 4 and its subparts of the Delivery Section located on the Reservation Page. We may also have a flight nanny option for pups under 20 pounds to an airport near you. Please tip our driver/flight nanny.)
20. This agreement is created in the State of Minnesota.
20b. Any Paragraph above not specifically answered is agreed to.
21. a. How did you find out about the Mastador breed?
b. How did you specifically hear about or find us?
22. Have you picked which puppy(s) you want? If Yes - Name(s):
22a. Describe a little bit about yourself, family, recreation activities, life-style and what you are looking for in a puppy.
22b. If you are looking for a service or support dog, describe your needs and what the dog's tasks would be.
23. Date: Your Electronic Signature:
Oliver - the PaPa of the Puppies
for over 150 Genetic Diseases
Certified Elbows & Hips
Has the sweetest best personality
We have been breeding Mastadors for over 10 years now, and are the first Breeder of the Mastador (aka English Mastador). We are located on an 80 acre ranch by Hinckley, MN. Our dogs live in the house with us as pets and also have access to 80 acres of fields, ponds and woods to explore. Our adult dogs live in the house as pets and The puppies are raised in our home the entire time they are here with us, not just the first 2-3 weeks like many breeders who "house raise" their pups. Our puppies experience everyday household life and noises daily like the comings and goings of people and our other dogs, the TV, vacuum cleaner, blender, bug zapper, and other sounds and activities. I am a stay at home puppy mamma and the puppies are played with and cuddled everyday. Once our puppies are big enough to use the doggie door they have access to play outside, explore the yard, and to potty outside. We also implement ENS for their first 2 weeks of life, and thereafter daily enrichment items and activities, Socialization, Puppy Culture, and starting at 2 weeks old the Misty Method of early potty training.
Their parents are health tested for over 150 genetic diseases. Your puppy will come with a great start on potty training, initial vet exam (our vet comes right to our home), regular deworming, lifetime breeder support, health guarantee, free 30 day puppy health insurance, microchip, optional vaccinations, exclusive facebook group just for our puppy families, birth certificate, IDCR registration info/application, Puppy Training &/or Fitness Booklet, Blanket, Harness/leash, swag bag with treats, toys, & more.
We are proud to be licensed and inspected by the Minnesota Board of Animal Health,
and look forward to participating in the Minnesota Breeders Excellence Program.
We can Deliver door to door to ANYWHERE in the continental US or can meet you at the the Canadian Border; You can pick your puppy up in person by car, or you can Fly in to Minneapolis, rent a car to pick the puppy up, and take the puppy back as carry-on.
PHOTOS/VIDEO: We post individual photos of reserved puppies to their individual albums approximately every 2 weeks with current weight in the description of the first photo for that week, and/or group videos to our facebook page. We also post photos and videos fairly often to our Instagram. If you would like extra photo session (6-8 photos) or video (1-2 minutes) featuring your puppy added to his/her album, you can request that using the Link below.
Our dogs are health tested and are English Mastiff/Labrador Retriever mix ONLY.
Mastadors make great Therapy, Companion, Emotional, Physical, Support Dogs
Post 911 Veterans
You may qualify for a grant to cover the adoption fee and delivery of your puppy.
Please contact Semper Fi or other programs directly for their criteria and process.
Your heart understands when I need a friend.
You are always there for me - teaching me to love, to forgive, and to live a life filled with purpose.
Helping me find my way through life's hardships.
You are everything to me: friend, role model, hero, guide, confidante, teacher, and angel
Mastadors are English Mastiff x Labrador Retriever mix ONLY.
The percentage of English Mastiff to Labrador Retriever can vary but Lab mixes with other types of Mastiffs or other Breeds are NOT Mastadors.
current AVAILABLE PUPPIES pictured below
Family & House Raised w/Daily Socialization
Vet Checked (Our Vet Comes Right to our Home)
Life-Time Breeder Support
Exclusive FaceBook Group for our Puppy Families
Early Potty Training
ENS & Puppy Culture Training
Genetic Health Tested Parents for over 150 diseases
Oliver's Elbows & Hips OFA Certified Good & Normal
IDCR Registered Parents
Puppy Registration Application
Puppy Birth Certificate
Puppy Pack Swag Bag
Individual online Photo Albums
NEW: 30 day Free Puppy Health Insurance
(90% coverage for any illnesses or accidents $250 deductible with No Cap on amount of payout. No obligation.)
Door to Door Delivery Option
Visitors Welcome to Meet the Puppies and Parents
(With Approved Application)
Well-Socialized kids/dogs/horses/sound CDs
Daily Enrichment Activities
Parents & Puppies live in the house with us,
and have access to 80 acres of ranch/meadows/woods/ponds to explore.
Best of Both Worlds between the English Mastiff and Labrador Retriever. Make great family pets.
Smart, Mellow, and Easy to Train. No Drool.
Excellent Conformation & Disposition
10 Years Experience Breeding Mastadors
A portion of the proceeds from each puppy will go towards nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations helping dogs, and other pets and pet families in need.
So far donations have gone to:
People & Pets Together -
Help pets whose people are going through financial hardship.
Ruff Start Rescue -
No kill, foster based, rescue based in MN
Each puppy is priced individually.
Prices are based on factors such as: Gender, Color, Size, Conformation, Disposition, % of Mastiff to Lab, etc
In our 10+ years experience breeding Mastadors, we've found that offering a range of prices is the best way for everyone to find loving furever homes while allowing us to cater to a range of different budgets.
Some Colors (and the bigger more mastiffy pups) are harder to come by, or may just be higher in demand.
The rarer/harder to find colors tend to be what I get the most requests for (Fawn/Sable/Apricot/Brindles).
Other colors are much more frequent (&/or are in lower demand) so we ask a lower price for these pups.
SIZE or WEIGHT
We track the pups weights and also follow up with some of our past puppies -
so that I can give you a better idea of what range their estimated adult weight will be.
There can be a huge size range among our Mastadors - even pups from the same litter.
Anywhere from 70 pounds on up to 170 pounds.
Our averages for the girls tend to fall in the 110-130 range and for the boys is in the 125-145 range
ALL Pups Passed their vet check with flying colors
Bash - Black Male
Passion x Oliver
Very Big Boy. Very Laid Back, Easy going & Mellow. Sweet cuddly kid. Loves Naps.
Mastiffy Mastador Look. Potty Trained. leash trained. Knows basics - Puppy Come, Sit.
One of our biggest most mellow pups.
Expect him to Mature in the 130-150+ range.
Would make a very good Emotional Support Dog.
Bess - Fawn Female
Halo x Oliver
Flick - Black Male
Chickee x Oliver
Smart, Mellow, Easy to Train,
No Mastiff Drool, Low Shed.
Higher Percentage of English Mastiff to Labrador Retriever = Bigger, more Mellow pups, while still keeping the good health and friendly trainability of the Lab.
Nice balance of athletic ability.
Smart, Mellow, Easy to Train, No Mastiff Drool, Low Shed
Our 2019 Litters Ready to Go are Listed Below
Jake - Black Male
Daisy x Oliver
Light Blue Collar
Matt - Black Male
Daisy x Oliver
Millie - Black Female
Daisy x Oliver
Sweet, Cuddly, Fun
Potty Trained. Knows basics - Puppy Come & Sit.
50/50 English Mastiff/Lab
Red Print Collar
62.5% English Mastiff and 37.5% Lab
Candy Litter of 10/25/2019
Male - RESERVED - Ripple
Male - RESERVED - Mojo
Male - RESERVED - Sketch
Male - RESERVED - Booney
Male - RESERVED - Scoot
Male - Available
Male - Available
First Choice Female - RESERVED - Franny
Female - RESERVED - Alexa
Female - Available
Female - Available
Female - Available
Bree - Brindle Female
Dark Pink Collar
Franny - Fawn Female
Light Pink Collar
Alexa- Brindle Female
Mercy - Brindle Female
Kate - Brindle Female
Scoot - Brindle Male
Crackers - Brindle Male
Twix - Brindle Male
Sketch - Brindle Male
Mojo - Brindle Male
Ripple - Apricot (Brindle) Male
Booney - Fawn Male