HOW DO I RESERVE A PUPPY?
You need to make a Deposit and
submit the following Application by email to reserve a puppy.
Please answer each question of the application.
You can submit your application without the Deposit however your choice of puppy or spot in line is not reserved until the deposit is made. If there is a time lapse between your application approval and your deposit - we may request an updated application.
If we do Not approve your Application - your Deposit will be refunded.
You must be approved by us. The criteria for that are explained below:
Copy and paste the list in an email to me with your response after each question:
(If you have trouble with the copy and paste - email me with a request for an application, and I will email the application to you.)
Application Agreement to QUALIFY for & Adopt a PUPPY:
1. Your: FirstName/Last Name/Mailing & Street Address/City/State/Zip/Email/Telephone/Occupation.
1a. Your Spouse/Significant Other's First/Last Name/Email/Telephone/Occupation/Age
1b. Kid's Names/Ages &/or Pets Names/Type/Ages:
1c. Do you Own or Rent your home? __________ Are dogs allowed? __________
1d. Age ___________ You Certify that you are 18 years old or older.
2. You agree not to crate or kennel the puppy for extended periods of time. You also agree not to leave the puppy alone for more than a couple of hours each day. ie - If you work outside the home - you either take the puppy with you, have puppy daycare, or you have another pet or person companion for your puppy. (Please provide details.)
3. Mastadors are very social dogs, and puppies are babies that need regular companionship. I highly recommend that you have another dog or have access to other dogs on a regular basis (at least 3 or more times a week) for "puppy play dates". (I also recommend if you do not have another dog or only have an older dog, that you consider two puppies - I've personally found that raising 2 puppies at the same time is much much easier than just one & it is better for the puppies.)
4. Your puppy will live inside your home, as well as have access to regular outdoor exercise.
5. You will provide a good quality home, high quality food (offer at least 6 cups a day unless puppy is over weight), water, love, training, and care for the puppy. You agree that if a behavior issue should arise that you are not able to resolve easily on your own, that you will seek the assitance of a reward/positive reinforcement based professional trainer and/or behaviorist.
6. You agree that the puppy will not be bred or allowed to breed and you hereby agree to a NON‐BREEDINGCONTRACT. You agree to ensure your Mastador does not breed, get bred or allowed to produce a litter. If these circumstances were to happen, you agree to return the Mastador, the mother, and puppies to my facility at your expense. You would have the right to pickup your Mastador at your expense once the puppies are weaned. You agree that all proceeds from the puppies soley belongs to me. (If you are interested in a partnership breeding contract - contact me for a seperate application.)
7. You have a plan for the puppy if something should ever happen where you would no longer be able to care for the puppy. (Provide Details) If you rehome the puppy, you agree to screen the home for good quality and you will notify us of the new home with contact info.
8. You agree to contact us if you are no longer able to care for the puppy/dog. If you have not been able to find a good home - you will return the puppy/dog to us OR if the timing that you need to rehome the puppy allows, we will help you find a good home.
9. You agree to make final payment before the puppy turns 6 weeks old, (I will Invoice you by email) (or if pre-approved - pay cash at the time of picking the puppy up at 8 weeks old) that all shipping and shipping related costs are in addition to the cost of the puppy and will be paid prior to shipping.
10. You agree if for any reason you can not take possession of the puppy when it turns 8 weeks old that you will pay $20 per day as boarding costs (IF puppy is older than 8 weeks when you make your deposit, then starting 5 days after your deposit is made).
11. We post photos and/or video at least every 14 days to individual puppy albums and/or our MastadorPuppies Facebook Page. Photos and videos taken by us can be used by you for your personal use only. All requests for additional photos and/or video, of reserved puppies, must be accompanied with payment. If you are on facebook - I would love for you to tag me (Melissa Bieber) or MastadorPuppies in photos and updates on your Mastador. Please join our Biebers Mastador Puppies Facebook Group that is exclusive to for those with our puppies.
12. You have read and agree to the Reservation Page of this Website and have read the Health and Care Page of this website before taking possession of the puppy.
13. Are you planning on picking your puppy up or do you want the puppy delivered? We work with some awesome drivers that will deliver right to your door or If you are in Canada will meet you at the border. (You can change this answer later if needed - however once delivery is paid there is no refund. Delivery quote is based on the address you provide at payment. If you want delivery to a different location there may be an additional fee. Please tip our driver.)
14. This agreement is created in the State of Minnesota
15. a. How did you find out about Mastadors?
b. How did you hear about or find us?
16. Date: Your Electronic Signature: