HOW DO I RESERVE A PUPPY?
You need to make a Reservation Deposit and
submit the following Application by email to reserve a puppy.
Please answer each question of the application.
You can submit your application without the Deposit however your choice of puppy or spot in line is not reserved until the deposit is made. If there is a time lapse between your application approval and your deposit - we may request an updated application.
If we do Not approve your Application - your Deposit will be refunded.
You must be approved by us. The criteria for that are explained below:
Highlight, Copy and click Copy as "Plain Text" to Paste the list in an email to me with your response after each question:
(If you have trouble with the copy and paste - email me with a request for an application, and I will email the application to you.)
MastadorPuppies.com Application Agreement to QUALIFY for & Adopt a PUPPY:
1. Your: First Name/Last Name
Mailing & Street Address/City/State/Zip
If self employed - company name:
Number that you text at: ________________________
1a. Your Spouse/Significant Other's:
If self employed - company name:
1b. Kid's Names/Ages
1c. Pets Names/Type/Breed/Gender(if fixed or not)/Ages:
1d. Do you Own or Rent your home? ______ Are dogs allowed? ______ Describe Yard: ____________
1e. DoB ___________ You Certify that you are 18 years old or older.
1f. What experience do you have with puppies and dogs?
1g. Have you (or your significant other) ever rehomed an animal? ____ If yes - who, when, why? _______
1h. Is everyone in your household enthused about getting a mastador puppy, is willing to put in the time and effort that it takes to train and raise a puppy, and agrees to the terms of this agreement? ________
1i. Is anyone in your household allergic to dogs? ____________________
2a. You agree not to crate or kennel the puppy for extended periods of time. (Nap-times and Night-time crating while potty training is ok as long as you take the puppy out as needed for potty.)
2b. You also agree not to leave the puppy alone for more than a few hours each day. ie - If you work outside the home - you either take the puppy with you, have puppy daycare, or you have a play area and another pet or person companion for your puppy. (Describe those arrangements).
2c. Please provide details of your schedules:
2d. Do you expect those schedules to change? & how?
2e. Provide detials of the pups living area: 1: While you are home: and 2: When you are not home:
3. Mastadors are very social dogs, and puppies are babies that need regular companionship. You agree that you will have another dog or have access to other dogs on a regular basis (at least 3 or more times a week) for "puppy play dates". (Also the best deterent to puppy biting.) _____________ Describe those arrangements:
3a. (I recommend if you do not have another dog or only have an older dog, that you consider two puppies - I've personally found that raising 2 puppies at the same time is much much easier than just one & it is better for the puppies, and is the best deterent to puppy biting.) A single furkid that is used to having other dogs in the family can make for a bored and lonely puppy.
4. Vet Info: Name/Clinic/Address/Email/Tele:
4a: List 3 References (Name/Address/Email/Tele/Relationship to you/How long known):
5. Your puppy will live inside your home, as well as have regular access to outdoor exercise. Agree
5a. You pup will Not be chained or confined to an outdoor type kennel. Agree
5b. You will never abandon or surrender your pet to a shelter. Agree
5c. If you ever need to evacuate - you will take your pup with you. Agree
5d. You will provide a good quality home, water, love, training, and care for the puppy. Agree
7. You agree that you have adequate income/resources to provide medical/vet/holistic care as needed. You agree to carry insurance for your pup if you would not have the funds to cover any major accident, illness, injury, etc.
8. You agree that you will not use oral flea and tick preventatives (if you do use these products you understand all warranties are void and that many dogs are having very serious side effects including unexplained illness, seizures and death. Do a facebook search "Does Bravecto Nexguard Comfortis Simparica Trifexis & Others Do they kill Dogs" to find several groups that also include the other brands of oral flea and tick meds, as well as collars and spot-ons.) Spot on meds can also be very dangerous causing severe side effects and even death.
9. You agree that you will not use harsh training methods, regarless of the age of the puppy, that you are resposible for training, (oler puppies can take longer to adjust) and that if a behavior or training issue should arise that you are not able to resolve easily on your own, that you will seek the assistance of a reward/positive reinforcement based professional trainer or behaviorist.
10. You agree to socialize your puppy to other people, dogs, experiences, environments, & basic training, etc when you get your puppy through their 2nd year and as needed throughout their life. We also recommend signing up with BAXTER & Bella Online Puppy School (one-time fee for lifetime access - use MASTADOR for 25% off coupon) and finding or creating a good puppy class.
10b. You agree to sign up for Baxter & Bella's free training tips newsletter.
11. You agree that the puppy will not be bred or allowed to breed and you hereby agree to a NON‐BREEDING CONTRACT. You agree to ensure your Mastador does not breed, get bred or allowed to produce or sire a litter. If these circumstances were to happen, you agree to return the Mastador prior to whelping to my facility at your expense, (unless otherwise agreed, in writing, that you would have the capability of whelping and raising a litter - in which case you agree that pricing and marketing of said pups will be determined by me, with your full cooperation including requested information, photos, videos, etc, and that I am entitled to all proceeds from said litter.) You would have the right to pickup your Mastador at your expense once the puppies are weaned. You agree that all proceeds from the puppies soley belongs to me. (Violation of the non-breeding clause will result in damages to me in the minimum amount of $25,000 per litter.)
12. You have a written plan for the puppy if something should ever happen where you would no longer be able to care for the puppy, such as in the event of family tragedy or some other unforseen circumstance.
12a. Provide Details of your Emergency Placement Plan with contact info/names/address/tele/email:
13. You agree to contact us if you are no longer able to provide a proper home or care for the puppy/dog, beyond your immediate family, we have first option on said puppy. No payment will be made for the return of the puppy. We have 10 days to accept or reject this option. You are responsible for all costs related to returning puppy. If you have not been able to find a good home, and we are not able to take the dog back on a permanent basis - you will return the puppy/dog to us OR if the timing that you need to rehome the puppy allows, we will help you find a good home. We have an extensive network of pre-approved puppy families.
14. If you rehome the puppy, you/your family agree to screen the home for good quality, have the new family fill out our current application, and you will provide us with a copy of said application for approval, circumstances of rehoming, details of the new home and contact info.
14a. In the event of Divorce or Family split the Best Interests of the dog/puppy will apply.
15. You will contact us if you need help with the puppy and will give follow-up, and will contact us if something happens to the puppy including lost or stolen (as we may be able to help or someone may contact us with information).
16. You understand that your choice of puppy will not be reserved until your completed application is approved and your non-refundable reservation fee has been made. $525 of the $550 reservation fee goes towards the cost of the puppy. You agree to make final payment before the puppy turns 6 weeks old, (I will Invoice you by email when the puppies are between 5&6 weeks old. Invoice to be paid within 24 hours, or reservation fee will be forfeited). (or if Pre-Approved - pay cash at the time of picking the puppy up at 8 weeks old). All delivery and delivery related costs are in addition to the cost of the puppy and will be paid prior to the pup leaving our place. $85 vet fee applies to all puppies. All credit card payments are subject to .045% fee.
17. You agree if for any reason you can not take possession of the puppy when it turns 8 weeks old that you will pay $20 per day as boarding costs through the date of pickup or actual delivery. (IF puppy is older than 8 weeks when you make your deposit, & you ask us to keep the puppy longer - then board starts 4 days after your deposit is made).
18. We post photos and/or video at least every 7-14 days to individual puppy albums and/or our MastadorPuppies Facebook Page. Photos and videos taken by us can be used by you for your personal use only. Once you have reserved a puppy, all requests for additional photos and/or video, of reserved puppies, must be accompanied with payment.
If you are on facebook - I would love for you to tag me (Melissa Bieber) or MastadorPuppies in photos and updates on your Mastador.
After you receive your puppy - Please join our Biebers Mastador Puppies Facebook Group that is exclusive to those with our puppies. Joining and remaining part of the group you agree to abide by the group rules.
Your Facebook Name:
Your Instagram name If you have or will have an Instagram for your pup:
19. You have read and agree to the Reservation Page and the Health and Care Page of this website.
20. Are you planning on picking your puppy up or do you want the puppy delivered?
20a. (Delivery/Flight Nanny is additional cost.) We work with drivers that will deliver right to your door or If you are in Canada will meet you at the border. (You can change this answer later if needed - however once delivery is paid there is no refund. Delivery quote is based on the address you provide at payment and on non-private transport - meaning that there will be multiple puppies going at the same time in that general direction. If we have 2 litters born close together - those litters will be delivered together. If you want private transport or delivery to a different location, or earlier or later timing, additional fees may apply. You assume all the costs, risks and responsibilities of travel/delivery. Route and schedule of deliveries are determined by the Driver. If opting for delivery you have read and agree to Paragraph 4 and its subparts of the Delivery Section located on the Reservation Page. We may also have a flight nanny option for pups under 20 pounds to an airport near you. Please tip our driver/flight nanny.)
21. This agreement is created in the State of Minnesota.
21b. Any Paragraph above not specifically answered is agreed to.
22. a. How did you find out about the Mastador breed?
b. How did you specifically hear about or find us?
23. Have you picked which puppy(s) you want? If Yes - Name(s):
23b. If you have a Color, Gender, or other Preference - Describe:
24a. Describe a little bit about yourself, family, recreation activities, life-style and what you are looking for in a puppy.
24b. If you are looking for a service or support dog, describe your needs and what the dog's tasks would be.
25. Date: Your Electronic Signature:
Family & House Raised w/Daily Socialization
Optional: Other Vaccinations
Life-Time Breeder Support
Exclusive FaceBook Group for our Puppy Families
Early Potty Training
ENS & Puppy Culture Training
Genetic Health Tested Parents for over 150 diseases
Oliver's Elbows & Hips OFA Certified Good & Normal
IDCR Registered Parents
Puppy Registration Application
Puppy Birth Certificate
Puppy Pack Swag Bag
Individual online Photo Albums
Door to Door Delivery Option
Visitors Welcome (With Approved Application)
Well-Socialized kids/dogs/horses/sound CDs
Daily Enrichment Activities
Parents & Puppies live in the house with us,
and have access to 80 acres of ranch/meadows/woods/ponds to explore.
Best of Both Worlds between the English Mastiff and Labrador Retriever. Make great family pets.
Smart, Mellow, and Easy to Train. No Drool.
Excellent Conformation & Disposition
Many of our Pups have gone on to become Service Dogs & Emotional Support Dogs.
12 Years Experience Breeding Mastadors
GIVING BACK PROGRAM
A portion of the proceeds from each puppy will go towards nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations helping dogs, and other pets and pet families in need.
So far donations have gone to:
Help pets whose people are going through financial hardship.
No kill, foster based, rescue based in MN
Funds to Animal Shelters across the United States.
Helps People with disabilities obtain & train their Service Dogs.