Silvie x Oliver
September 12, 2017
Hinckley, MN 55037
When emailing - please include your first/last name, city, state and telephone number.
alternate email: email@example.com
where puppies are people too
Scroll Down for
YES THIS PAGE IS CURRENT
You are welcome to come see the pups & meet the parents - or
we have a wonderful driver that can deliver right to your door.
Scroll Down to see Available Puppies,
Make a Deposit and Reserve your Choice.
HOW DO I RESERVE A PUPPY?
You need to make a Deposit and
submit the following Application by email to reserve a puppy.
Please answer each question of the application.
You can submit your application without the Deposit however your choice of puppy or spot in line is not reserved until the deposit is made. If there is a time lapse between your application approval and your deposit - we may request an updated application.
If we do Not approve your Application - your Deposit will be refunded.
You must be approved by us. The criteria for that are explained below:
Copy and paste the list in an email to me with your response after each question:
(If you have trouble with the copy and paste - email me with a request for an application, and I will email the application to you.)
Application Agreement to QUALIFY for & Adopt a PUPPY:
1. Your: FirstName/Last Name/Mailing & Street Address/City/State/Zip/Email/Telephone/Occupation.
1a. Your Spouse/Significant Other's First/Last Name/Email/Telephone/Occupation/Age
1b. Kid's Names/Ages &/or Pets Names/Type/Ages:
1c. Do you Own or Rent your home? __________ Are dogs allowed? __________
1d. Age ___________ You Certify that you are 18 years old or older.
2. You agree not to crate or kennel the puppy for extended periods of time. You also agree not to leave the puppy alone for more than a couple of hours each day. ie - If you work outside the home - you either take the puppy with you, have puppy daycare, or you have another pet or person companion for your puppy. (Please provide details.)
3. Mastadors are very social dogs, and puppies are babies that need regular companionship. I highly recommend that you have another dog or have access to other dogs on a regular basis (at least 3 or more times a week) for "puppy play dates". (I also recommend if you do not have another dog or only have an older dog, that you consider two puppies - I've personally found that raising 2 puppies at the same time is much much easier than just one & it is better for the puppies.)
4. Your puppy will live inside your home, as well as have access to regular outdoor exercise.
5. You will provide a good quality home, high quality food (offer at least 6 cups a day unless puppy is over weight), water, love, training, and care for the puppy. You agree that if a behavior issue should arise that you are not able to resolve easily on your own, that you will seek the assitance of a reward/positive reinforcement based professional trainer and/or behaviorist.
6. You agree that the puppy will not be bred or allowed to breed and you hereby agree to a NON‐BREEDINGCONTRACT. You agree to ensure your Mastador does not breed, get bred or allowed to produce a litter. If these circumstances were to happen, you agree to return the Mastador, the mother, and puppies to my facility at your expense. You would have the right to pickup your Mastador at your expense once the puppies are weaned. You agree that all proceeds from the puppies soley belongs to me. (If you are interested in a partnership breeding contract - contact me for a seperate application.)
7. You have a plan for the puppy if something should ever happen where you would no longer be able to care for the puppy. (Provide Details) If you rehome the puppy, you agree to screen the home for good quality and you will notify us of the new home with contact info.
8. You agree to contact us if you are no longer able to care for the puppy/dog. If you have not been able to find a good home - you will return the puppy/dog to us OR if the timing that you need to rehome the puppy allows, we will help you find a good home.
9. You agree to make final payment before the puppy turns 6 weeks old, (I will Invoice you by email) (or if pre-approved - pay cash at the time of picking the puppy up at 8 weeks old) that all shipping and shipping related costs are in addition to the cost of the puppy and will be paid prior to shipping.
10. You agree if for any reason you can not take possession of the puppy when it turns 8 weeks old that you will pay $20 per day as boarding costs (IF puppy is older than 8 weeks when you make your deposit, then starting 5 days after your deposit is made).
11. We post photos and/or video at least every 14 days to individual puppy albums and/or our MastadorPuppies Facebook Page. Photos and videos taken by us can be used by you for your personal use only. All requests for additional photos and/or video, of reserved puppies, must be accompanied with payment. If you are on facebook - I would love for you to tag me (Melissa Bieber) or MastadorPuppies in photos and updates on your Mastador. Please join our Biebers Mastador Puppies Facebook Group that is exclusive to for those with our puppies.
12. You have read and agree to the Reservation Page of this Website and have read the Health and Care Page of this website before taking possession of the puppy.
13. Are you planning on picking your puppy up or do you want the puppy delivered? We work with some awesome drivers that will deliver right to your door or If you are in Canada will meet you at the border. (You can change this answer later if needed - however once delivery is paid there is no refund. Delivery quote is based on the address you provide at payment. If you want delivery to a different location there may be an additional fee. Please tip our driver.)
14. This agreement is created in the State of Minnesota
15. a. How did you find out about Mastadors?
b. How did you hear about or find us?
16. Date: Your Electronic Signature:
Oliver - the PaPa of the Puppies
We are located by Hinckley, MN. We can Deliver door to door to ANYWHERE in the continental US or can meet you at the the Canadian Border; You can pick your puppy up in person by car, or you can Fly in to Minneapolis, rent a car to pick the puppy up, and take the puppy back as carry-on.
PHOTOS/VIDEO: We post individual photos of reserved puppies to their individual albums approximately every 2 weeks with current weight in the description of the first photo for that week, and/or occassional group video to our facebook page. If you would like extra photo session (6-8 photos) or video (1-2 minutes) featuring your puppy added to his/her album, you can request that using the Link below.
Mastadors make great Therapy, Companion, Emotional, Physical, Support Dogs
Post 911 Veterans
You may qualify for a grant to cover the adoption fee and delivery of your puppy.
Please contact Semper Fi or other programs directly for their criteria and process.
Your heart understands when I need a friend.
You are always there for me - teaching me to love, to forgive, and to live a life filled with purpose.
Helping me find my way through life's hardships.
You are everything to me: friend, role model, hero, guide, confidante, teacher, and angel
Chenille - Apricot Girl
Fun, Sweet, Fun Loving, Very Snuggly Cuddly Social Pup.
Has me wrapped around her little paw so I think she needs to stay here with me.
Hard to Find Rare Color
DOB: May 1, 2017
Mastadors are English Mastiff x Labrador Retriever mix ONLY.
The percentage of English Mastiff to Labrador Retriever can vary but Lab mixes with other types of Mastiffs or other Breeds are NOT Mastadors.
Lego - Brindle Male
Bravo - Brindle Male
Sam - Black Male
Rocco - Black Male
Light Blue Collar
Guy - Black Male
1.4 lbs/1 wk; 2.25 lbs/2 wks; 4.5 lbs/4 wks;
6.55 lbs/5 wks; 8.3 lbs/6 wks; 10.6 lbs/7 wks
Very Sweet, Cuddly, Fun,
Classic Mastador Look.
Cadence - Brindle Girl
Lettie - Brindle Girl
1.3 lbs/1 wk; 1.85 lbs/2 wks; 4.15 lbs/4 wks;
6 lbs/5 wks; 7.4 lbs/6 wks; 9.15 lbs/ 7 wks
Very sweet, fun, snuggly.
Nell - Brindle Girl
Light Purple Collar
CeeCee - Black Girl
Sprinkles - Brindle Girl
Hallie - Black Girl
Very Sweet, Classy, cuddly, fun pup.
Zeva - Black Girl
Lt Silver Collar
Red - Apricot Male
Clay- Apricot Sable Male
Tater - Brindle Male
Preacher - Brindle Male
Lt Blue Collar
Boss - Black Male
Judge - Black Male
Colt - Black Male
Squish - Black Male
Cami - Black Girl
Lola - Black Girl
Light Purple/ Maroon Collar
Effie - Black Girl
Carmen - Dark Brindle Girl
Light Pink Collar
1.7 lbs/1 wk; 2.35 lbs/2 wks;
3.35 lbs/3 wks; 5.65 lbs/4 wks
9.4 lbs/6 wks; 12.10 lbs/7 wks
Big Girl, Sweet, Mellow, Cuddly, Fun
Classic Mastador Look